Learn By Doing - Times Table Flashcards
Children are born ready, able and eager to learn. That’s why these ‘Learn by Doing’ Times Tables flashcards have been designed to ensure your little one can reach their full potential!
Children start to build their knowledge of times tables in Year 2 (6 – 7 years).
26 double-sided brightly-coloured flashcards, making it easy to recognize and remember each times table. The skip counting set helps to count objects quicker through multiples (e.g 2, 4, 6, 8…), all designed within the outlines of the number. It helps to identify patterns in numbers, as well as a great foundation for number sense and learning the multiplication facts.
- Simply design and brightly-coloured for high contrast.
- Child-friendly font for ease of legibility.
- Each pack comes with tips on which times tables to start, at what age and which to follow on with.
- The rounded edges making them safe and perfect for little hands.
- Each card has a matt laminated finish so they can be wiped clean and used over and over.
- Their modern style and lasting finish mean they last and can be passed down.
- Each pack is supplied in a sturdy recycled keepsake box.
- The ink used is 100% eco-friendly and entirely plant-based, manufactured from renewable sources.