Numbers Learning Cards
Inspire little learners with these amazing ‘Learn by Doing’ Number Flash Cards.
Designed to ensure your little one can reach their full potential. Count all the way to 110, do simple sums and learn to associate the numbers with the words and numbers with the dots.
Each pack contains;
- 24 double-sided Montessori style learning cards.
- Two sets of numbers from 0-9, to place cards next to each other and count to over a hundred! On the reverse (of one set) are the corresponding number of dots and, on the other set are the respective words (‘one’, ‘two’ etc) for spelling and association.
- The pack also contains a plus, minus, times, divide, and equals symbol, providing longevity of learning by helping to create simple sums. Included is a single card with all numbers from 1 up to 110!
The simplicity of the dots act as a visual aid and, one of the suggested games includes placing favourite items over each dot to help them count.
Recommended Age 2+
- The cards have been simply designed
- Black and white for high contrast with no distractions. No relying on colour matching.
- Child-friendly font for ease of legibility.
- Each pack comes with 8 fun ways to play with the numbers, helping to learn in a fun and engaging way.
- The rounded edges making them safe and perfect for little hands.
- Each card has a matt laminated finish so they can be wiped clean and used over and over.
- Their modern style and lasting finish mean they can be used right through primary school.
- Each pack is supplied in a sturdy recycled keepsake box.
These hands-on cards are ideal to help preschoolers and early years to learn their numbers, boost confidence, and develop more understanding about simple sums.
Each card is A6 105mm x 148mm.