The Explorer Balance Board
Watch as your natural born explorer creates their own endless opportunities to play with The Explorer Balance Board. Not sure what to do with it? Don't worry, little ones come up with all the ideas! Whether it's a boat, a ramp, a slide, a bridge, it can be anything they want it to be!
Celebrate their curiosity with The Explorer balance board, designed for eager minds and energetic bodies aged 1-4 years.
Lightweight and sleek this is the smallest of the wooden balance boards and has been crafted for little ones to pick up, move and start exploring a new world of imagination.
Made from durable beech wood, this sturdy curved board will withstand endless hours of open-ended fun. Designed to support physical development, advance gross motor skills, and strengthen their growing bodies.
The Explorer balance board is crafted from attractive Beech wood and finished to the highest standards with a child-safe, environmentally-friendly lacquer. Designed to be a joyful, long-lasting addition to your home (and with so many different ways to play with it) this unique wooden toy provides multiple uses and hours of fun.
Plus, wherever their imagination takes them... their bodies will follow! Expect active, development boosting play they won’t even realise is helping them learn and grow too. A parent's dream.
- Great for body coordination and spatial awareness
- Improves balance
- Nurtures their imagination
- Gets kids active
- Boost vestibular development
- Supports motor skills
- Keeps them entertained for hours
- Wide enough to comfortably support up to a 4-year-old
- Tested to support up to 110kg
- Child-friendly finish using a clear environmentally friendly water-based lacquer
- CE and meets EN71, AS/NZS ISO 8124, and ASTM F963 safety of toys
The Explorer size
- 84.5×29.5×16cm approx.
- Thickness: 15mm
- Weight: 2.6Kg approx.